Location and Directions
How do I get to Czech Inn from the airport, train stations, or bus stations?
How does Prague’s public transportation operate?
Metros run from 5am to midnight. Depending on the day and time, metros can be 3-9 minutes apart. Day trams also operate from 5am to midnight. From midnight to 5am, you can catch a night tram on most high-traffic tram routes. Night trams (and only night trams) are numbered in the 50’s (i.e., 51, 52, etc.). Tickets can be purchased in the metro station or from our reception:
• 24 CZK (30 minutes, one mode of transportation)
• 32 CZK (75 minutes, multiple modes of transportation)
• 110 CZK (24 hour pass, unlimited use of public transportation)
• Or, ask our receptionist about our discounted rental passes!
What do I need to know when taking a taxi in Prague?
When taking a cab in Prague, we strongly recommend phoning a reputable taxi company. If possible, avoid hailing a cab on the street. Before the journey, request a printed receipt and make sure the driver sets the meter to zero. And, of course, it’s always a good idea to carry small bills and be discrete with your belongings.
* Fare from the airport to Czech Inn is around 600-700 CZK (Or, see the airport shuttle we recommend for 550 CZK.)
* Fare from the main train station is around 200 CZK
* Fare from the Holesovice train station is around 500 CZK
* In general, the starting rate should be 30-40 CZK, and then 28 CZK per kilometer.
* Avoid taxis that quote you higher prices than the rates stated above or that do not use a meter.
* We recommend Tick Tack Taxi, phone: +420 721 300 300.
* We also recommend AAA Radiotaxi, Phone: (+420) 222 333 222 or 14014.
How close is Czech Inn to Prague’s main attractions?
We are conveniently located only 15 minutes from Old Town Square by public transportation. Tram #22 takes you to Old Town, Mala Strana, and even directly to the Castle. Tram #4 takes you to shopping and more sights - Mozart’s house for example. The tram lines also connect with all three metro lines. Plus, two main night trams run to our tram stop as well. By foot, it takes approximately 25 minutes to get to the city center.
Where is the closest parking garage to Czech Inn?
The nearest secure parking garage located just a few tram stops from Czech Inn is Central Parking Prague. Karlovo náměstí 292/15. Parking spaces are available for about 20EUR per 24 hours (discounted price for guests of Czech Inn). We recommend that you park in front of Czech Inn to drop off your things first and then our receptionist can point out the parking garage on the map for you.
Tel : +420 222865777
Fax : (+420)2/24941201